A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Production work consisting of packaging pharmaceutical products and ensuring quality control at every step.
These are the tasks associated:
- Ensure packaging of products according to quality standards and follow steps in packaging document;
- Follow team leaders instructions in preparing all necessary equipment to begin packaging process;
- Set-up equipment;
- Package different products;
- Perform tests and observations at all packaging stages to ensure good functioning of the process, take note of any problems that occur during packaging and complete the necessary documentation;
- Record data at the end of the packaging process and write down all necessary information on file;
- Clean facilities and packaging equipment;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- Observation skills, commitment to quality and attention to detail;
- Excellent manual dexterity;
- Solid interpersonal skills, team spirit;
- Good physical endurance.
Confab Laboratories is part of Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with over 35,000 employees across 165 countries.
Confab specializes in the development and manufacturing of non-sterile pharmaceutical drugs (CDMO). The plant, located on the south shore of Montreal, is growing with major expansion investments underway to support an increasing volume of R&D projects as well as pioneering new dosage forms.
The company complies with both Canadian and US regulatory requirements. To know more about Confab Laboratories please visit the website at http://www.confab.com/
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.