A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Reporting to the Material Manager, the incumbent will have to assume the following responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review daily items that are out of stock or reach their reorder point
• Place the orders and make necessary follow ups with suppliers for the items under his/her responsibility
• Participate in cost saving projects, inventory reduction and process improvement related to his duties
• Monitor and update sales forecasts and ensure product availability.
• Create parts (codes) in the MRP system.
• Maintain parameters of the replenishment system. (Delivery, MOQ etc.)
• Assist with production plan
• Respond to requests for delivery dates for internal clients.
• Assist the team with reporting requirements and maintain documentation.
• Ensure integrity of product data in the MRP system.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a purchasing department
• Experience in Oversea procurement
• DEC or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or Finance
• Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite (Excel)
• Working experience with an MRP
• Perfectly bilingual
• Asset: Knowledge of JDE or AS 400
Job conditions :
Hours: 40 hours /week
Salary: TBD based on experience
Benefits: Group Insurance, flexible hours, employee discounts on Bélanger UPT-products
With over 50 years of existence, BÉLANGER is a Canadian leader in the design and manufacturing of faucets and plumbing accessories. Renowned for its excellent customer service, its enviable reputation has been built on the quality and durability of its products. BÉLANGER has three North American and Asian manufacturing plants, and markets its products under the BÉLANGER, ESSENTIAL, PLUMBPAK, QUIK and H2FLO brands.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.