A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
- Interpret industrial drawings, electrical diagrams and mechanical plans.
- Use, if needed, cutting machines for metallic sections used in the production of structures of high power systems.
- Assemble structures using steel sections.
- Assemble subassemblies of distribution and control panels.
- Wire the distribution and control panels.
- Install busbars in the box used to carry high intensity current.
- Technical diploma in Electronics, electrotechnics, electromechanics, cable assembly or avionics
- Manual skills
- Good knowledge of French and English
- 3-year experience preferred
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.
ABB (www.abb.com) is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while minimizing environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
In Canada, ABB employs close to 5,000 people from coast to coast. We are the market leader in power transmission and distribution and hold leading market positions in most key product areas.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.