- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft is currently seeking a Community Manager.
Gameloft is an international developer and publisher of video games for mobile phones and consoles. Founded in 1999 and currently a leader in its sector, Gameloft distributes its games in over 75 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Closely working with the Producer, Game Designers and the Web team, the Community Manager will create and manage the content on a community website for a military FPS project on iOS and its social media accounts. The successful candidate will ensure a consistent exchange of information between the community and the company, and will actively seek interactions with the community while serving as the human interface of the company for users.
• Create editorial content on the online community’s website
• Constantly communicate clear information from the project team to the community
• Build the community using interactions and communication with the community
• Gather feedback from the community to share with the project team
• Work closely with managers to simplify outgoing communications from online stores
• Plan and execute content for multiple platforms (website, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter)
• Perform strategic community planning
• Manage moderation within the community
• Organize online events
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Fluent in verbal and written English and French
• Strong communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Able to prioritize, self-organize and optimize workload
• Familiar with video game websites and blogs
• Familiar with social media and social media communication strategies
• Familiar with Online Rules of Conduct, infractions and moderation
• Up-to-date on online and offline trends
• Passionate about gaming
• Additional languages (asset)
In order to consider your application, please send your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, writing samples, websites, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Please forward this information to the following addresses:
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
- Essential - 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Essential - Fluent in verbal and written English and French
- Essential - Strong communication skills
- Essential - Good organizational skills
Knowledge and abilities
- Important - Familiar with video game websites and blogs
- Important - Familiar with social media
- Essential - Familiar with Online Rules of Conduct, (Mod)
- Asset - Additional languages (asset)
A leading global developer and publisher of downloadable video games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and HTML5 browsers.. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).