Translation Business manager – English to French - Vancouver
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
- Offre au siège social de Vancouver
Translation Business manager – English to French -
Main Purpose of Job
As a Translation Business manager for our client, you will be responsible for the management and end quality of all advertising and marketing translation projects taken on by members of your language team. You will be involved in planning the translation aspects of projects taken on by your team from start to finish. You will be responsible for ensuring the correct methodology is used. You will ensure effective productivity & utilization of your team, and be responsible for correct resourcing for projects carried out by your team. This posting is offered at our client’s head office in British-Columbia and the candidate must work on site.
• Responsibility for all work carried out by your team
• Ensuring deadlines are met and on-budget. Keeping involved in projects being worked on by your team at all times, and ensuring that team members are using the correct methodology
• Monitoring the quality of work done by each team member. Responsibility for the end quality of the work done by the team.
• Monitoring the productivity & utilization of the team. Ensuring every member of the team is working efficiently
• Establish regular meetings with clients to ensure projects and expectations are completed as efficiently and effectively as possible.
• Develop and maintain reports for budget
• Actively contribute to improvement of systems and procedures
• University degree in translation or any other relevant combination of experience and training
• At least five years of experience in technical, marketing, general translation
• Well organized and methodological
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge and experience of translation software will be considered an asset.
SDL est l'un des principaux fournisseurs de technologies et de services de mondialisation d'entreprises. Ses offres globales et intégrées comprennent des solutions de gestion de contenu multilingue, des technologies de traduction en temps réel, des mémoires de traduction, ainsi qu'une gamme complète de services d'internationalisation et de localisation.
L'emploi du masculin englobe les deux genres. SDL souscrit au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi.