A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
At MEGA - Mattel, our vision is "Creating the Future of Play’’. We achieve this goal with creative and inspired employees who know that play matters. Play is integrated into everything we do and believe as a company.
Make a difference in kids’ lives, join our Global Brand Team! We offer competitive compensation & benefits, as well as a flexible work schedule and half-days on Fridays!
We believe in you and the potential of us!
We are currently searching for a Sr. Global Brand Marketing Associate for the Mega Construx Brand Team. Reporting directly to the Manager Global Brand Marketing, the Sr. Global Brand Marketing Associate will provide leadership for marketing and product development activities for assigned business segments or product lines in order to achieve financial growth and profit targets.
The Sr. Global Brand Marketing Associate assists with the planning, organization and drive for the assigned product lines from the conceptual development stage through the product life cycle. This includes maintaining existing brands as well as developing and building new lines of business. This individual must be extremely creative, detail oriented, and outgoing. Must be able to manage cross-functional teams to develop and deliver new, quality, innovative products into the marketplace within the company’s profit and schedule requirements.
• Manage day-to-day line development for brands/brand segments with the cross-functional team to achieve goals and manage to key milestones while meeting margin and line rationalization targets;
• Develop brand and segment strategies for the global Brand Design Outline (BDO) through market analysis and key stakeholder input;
• Manage activities related to new product development including product ideation, design, market research, competitive analysis, and manufacturing;
• Create, prepare, and perform product presentations to internal and external partners;
• Manage the development timelines for all new product introductions to ensure on time delivery to our customers;
• Carry out product feasibility, safety and integrity studies;
• Collaborate with the internal teams to prepare the required product specifications and documents for the far east office to obtain preliminary quotes and for cost analysis;
• Collaborate with global resources and overseas engineering offices to develop and manufacture new products;
• Assist in the execution of global brand- building activities and development of global marketing tools including brand and product advertising, development of content with internal and external groups;
• Assist in the building of global brand forecasts;
• Collect, Analyze and summarize data in support of brand development;
• Build cross-campus and cross functional relationships to support the development of the product and brand;
• Manage Line Documentation (line lists, merchandising outlines, etc);
• 2-4 years’ experience in consumer or brand marketing;
• Experience in developing consumer products for children and/or adults;
• Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills;
• Ability to think creatively to generate and produce new and innovative product concepts;
• Work under pressure of deadlines while maintaining efficiency, accuracy and quality of work;
• Flexible and capable of managing and shifting priorities to meet deadlines;
• Excellent interpersonal skills to successfully develop and sustain good working relationships with employees throughout the company;
• Strong communication skills in French and in English, both written and verbal, to clearly communicate new ideas and business opportunities at all levels of the company and our customers;
• Ability to excel with minimal supervision and to lead core team through the development cycle of new product introductions;
• Excellent organization, follow-up and follow-through skills;
• Proficiency with software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At MEGA - Mattel, our vision is "Creating the Future of Play". We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees who DARE to be innovative, and THRIVE in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
MEGA - Mattel is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping them GROW with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture of BALANCE that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play often, we are proud of how our employees LEAD by example in all that they do!
We believe in you and the potential of us!
MEGA Brands is part of the Mattel family of companies, benefitting from the brands, distribution and marketing of the world's largest toy maker.
For more information on Mattel, visit corporate.mattel.com.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.