Sales & Marketing Manager
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Maya requires a hands-on and innovative Marketing Project Manager to support sales by generating leads, setting targets and facilitating sales initiatives and special projects. This is a key role in leading cross-functional teams to deliver marketing for sales.
• Generate leads
• Define, plan and manage the execution of complex projects and initiatives to generate leads
• Establish metrics and goals and analyze profitability
• Report on the results of marketing initiatives and analyze effectiveness for future projects; assess lessons learned and improve project delivery
• Track and communicate project progress; keep project teams and stakeholders well-informed
• Manage simultaneous projects
• Lead cross-functional teams to deliver projects in achievable timelines
• Utilize and manage consultants, such as copy-writers and designers
• Question priorities and business cases and validate project decision-making
• Software sales experience
• University degree (Engineering or related field an asset)
• Excellent English (spoken and written)
• Hands on, resourceful and innovative
• Analytical and project management skills
• Experience setting target, budgeting and resourcing
• Outstanding organizational skills including ability to manage multiple project streams
• Ability to meet deadlines on a variety of projects simultaneously
• Adaptability, resourcefulness, a positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
• Marketing experience
• Knowledge of HTML and Photoshop highly desirable
Established in 1982, MAYA has approximately 100 employees with headquarters in Montreal. For more information, refer to our website at http://www.mayahtt.com.
If you are interested in becoming part of the MAYA HTT team, please email your resume to email@example.com (Send Text, HTML, Adobe PDF or MS-Word Attachments only).
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
MAYA Heat Transfer Technologies is a leading developer of 3D CAD/CAE/PLM software applications for mechanical engineering.
As the worldwide number one simulation software solution provider of Siemens PLM Software, MAYA develops and markets a variety of software products for thermal, fluid flow and structural simulation analysis which are used in over 25 countries enabling our customers to significantly improve quality and product development cost.
Maya also created a Datacenter Infrastructure Management Software (DCIM) which is being welcomed by many market observers and expected to experience significant growth.