Product Marketing Manager
Are you’re interested in shaping the tools used by top-notch software teams around the world? If you're passionate about marketing great B2B software, solving problems, and storytelling and if you think working alongside amazing product managers and innovative development teams is your idea of a good challenge, you’ve come to the right place. Tempo is looking to hire an amazing Product Marketing Manager and we are really hoping that this could be you!
The role involves:
- Driving customer engagement throughout their entire lifecycle through creating compelling marketing programs, analyzing the results, and rapidly iterating.
- Creating a roadmap of growth experiments based on strategic and ROI potential by partnering with product managers, product marketing peers, developers and others - often by using tons of data and and sometimes with very limited data.
- Owning and driving key product marketing growth initiatives and providing recommendations on initiatives that will impact customer growth and engagement.
- Determining goals, milestones and metrics to measure success for market initiatives.
- Conducting competitive research to differentiate the competition and come up with smart initiatives.
The ideal candidate:
- Has an impressive track record in product marketing, marketing analytics, market research, data science and/or product management experience in B2B, and preferably in a high tech, software company.
- Is an excellent communicator in English (both verbal and written), can explain value propositions succinctly and can help rally the troops to help achieve shared goals.
- Is interested in growth, who constantly thinks about testing messaging, content, design on our website, and in product to ultimately drive customer growth and engagement.
- Is a self starter who loves data, utilizing data from user research projects, A/B testing, and basic statistics to make informed decisions. Has conducted competitive research to differentiate the competition.
- Is passionate about marketing and understands that the marketing funnel does not stop at evaluations and purchase — and therefore works with the brand, PR, and funnel science to execute go-to-market strategies and optimize all stages of marketing.
- Believes in tracking progress and measuring results, thrives with challenges and loves a fast paced environment
- Takes a strategic view to marketing activities by prioritizing competing opportunities, by balancing needs with business priorities, and by articulating the rationale behind decisions.
We would love to talk to you if you consider yourself to be our ideal candidate. Apply here before September 20th 2016 and make sure that your application letter details how you have utilised the skills we are looking for this role. Make sure to include your CV.
Applicants must have a valid work permit for Canada.
Tempo started as an internal time tracking and reporting solution, which offered us seamless integration with Atlassian's popular JIRA platform. It changed the way our company worked. Our team quickly realized this technology could help every business gain better efficiency and visibility over all work efforts. Today, Tempo is a team of over 80 peers with offices in Reykjavík, Iceland and Montréal, Canada. We are one of the largest award-winning, top-selling add-on vendors in the Atlassian ecosystem. We offer three products that extend JIRA to help software, professional, and core business teams collaborate, plan, track, and work smarter.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.