A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
A leader in its field, RCR International Inc. is a manufacturing company located in Boucherville, which manufactures and distributes various product families offered on the hardware and big-box market. Thanks to its large distribution network, RCR sells its products in Canada, the United States and the rest of the world.
We wish to enlist the services of a: PRODUCT MANAGER
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the incumbent orchestrates all the marketing of one of our product families. In accordance with the Strategic Plan, you participate in the creation and development of new products and see to the profitability of the existing products.
• Work in collaboration with the different sectors in the organization to follow closely all activities related to development, production, promotion, price structure and launches of new products;
• Collaborate in developing a long-term strategic vision for marketing strategies;
• Develop training plans and advertising material on new products intended for territory managers, service representatives and customer service personnel;
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions to understand the customers’ needs and market trends;
• Participate in preparation of the annual budget and planning of the new product marketing process;
• Determine the price lists for the different customers;
• Coordinate and participate actively in product marketing activities while ensuring optimization of the allocated budgets;
• Collaborate with the sales team to define the product marketing requirements;
• Keep abreast of trends and new products on the North American market and adapt the product offering to the evolution of the market.
• Evaluate customer experience across all channels and make improvements where appropriate
• Understanding consumer decision making (consumer research)
• Hold a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, majoring in Marketing, and have 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar position;
• An understanding of products sold through traditional type retailers as mass merchant, grocery stores, drugstore or hardware is required;
• Experience working with Asian supplier in an asset;
• Experience in a traditional consumer goods focused company is needed ;
• Perfectly bilingual, both oral and written; trilingualism would be an advantage;
• Proficiency in current Office Suite software, especially excellence in Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ability to manage several files at a time while complying with deadlines and tolerating pressure well;
• Ability to adapt to unexpected changes and excellent sense of priorities;
• Great creativity;
• Available to travel abroad.
If you are interested in this challenge, send your curriculum vitae to: Ms. Aline Tremblay at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying reference number JOB06.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only the candidates selected will be contacted.
The masculine is used generically for the sole purpose of not overburdening the text.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.