A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Product Development Manager
Salary: from $65K to $75K per
Our client, a growing manufacturer and a well-established company that has customers all over North America, is looking for a Product Development Manager to join their team in Montreal. The incumbent will contribute in the development of technology-based products and be responsible for managing their introduction and evolution into the consumer market.
- Drive the development of products
- Coordinate with sales and marketing in seasonal selection of products according to market trends
- Manage the full cycle of product development from conception to retailer and/or end user client
- Visit suppliers and work with development in China
- Ensure products are in compliance with the respective quality standards
- Train other departments on products knowledge
- Increase the profitability of existing products
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in product development and launch role
- 5 years of experience in taking projects from concept through production
- Understanding of the Retail industry, as well as consumer needs and consumer behavior
- Experience working with an electrical product
- Experience in a technical management leadership role
- Must be available to travel to Asia
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
Please send your resume as a Word document to the contact indicated below.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.