A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Workland offers a unique opportunity to join a talented team of a big multinational pioneer in innovation, creation of green products with a strong respect for sustainable development.
Our client is the second largest tissue producer in Canada and the fifth in North America. Cascades Tissue Group offers a complete and varied range of hand towels, batch tissue, facial tissue, napkins, paper towels, wipers and dispensers in the consumer and away-from-home markets.
Our client located in the South Shore of Montreal is looking for a proactive and creative person with strong planning, organizing and influencing skills to join the Strategic Innovation Team as Product Manager Innovation.
As a part of the Strategic Innovation Team, you will be responsible to lead innovation projects – from idea to launch – of new products/services/business models, for the Consumer & PRO markets. More precisely, you will:
- Keep a watch to develop market intelligence (trends, segmentation, competition, regulations, etc.) and share with the organization
- Be responsible of the market analysis and the good understanding of the consumer needs in order to identify new product opportunities
- Develop products/solutions for target markets
- Facilitate exchanges between his/her department and the business partners (finance, R&D, production, marketing, sales, regulations, etc.)
- Cooperate with the marketing agencies/suppliers
- Ensure sound financial budget management of the projects, while measuring and maximizing return on investment
- Implement best practices in marketing/innovation
- Bachelor’s in administration, marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Mobility required (25 -30% traveling within Canada and the United States)
- Experience in new product launches
- Planning and organization
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Leadership, analytical skills and resourceful, experience in project management
- Able to propose practical solutions generating new profits
- Initiative, creativity and agility
- Experience with multi-functional teams, impact and influence and comfortable with ambiguity
Why should this opportunity interest you?
- An incentive salary and a large package of benefits
- Dynamic industry and work environment focused on teamwork and cooperation
- Company with strong values where respect is at the center of all relationships
- Great work-life balance
A LITTLE ABOUT WORKLAND…
Workland is an online recruitment accelerator that automatically “matches” candidates with the right job opportunities. The objective of the system is to pre-qualify work relationship based on qualifications, fit, corporate culture, personality traits, values and several other criteria in order to ensure the perfect "match" right from the start!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.