A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations and ranks among the top 25 Canadian software companies. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Director, Business Development & Marketing Optimization, the Performance Media Specialist’s duty will be to ensure the deployment of strategies via PPC, display advertising, retargeting, social network advertising and other online advertising channels.
• Managing campaigns on different platforms (Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.);
• Managing all aspects of day-to-day paid advertising activities, for example: bid management systems, bidding strategies, best practices in the use of medias, as well as preparing campaign reports and analyses;
• Leading the development, execution and testing of digital marketing initiatives across paid search, retargeting, display, etc., that would have a direct impact on acquisition, consideration, engagement, retention, conversion and churn rate;
• Optimizing performance based on business goals (ROAS, CPA, etc.);
• Working closely with marketing and business strategy teams to translate objectives into digital advertising strategies;
• Choosing the appropriate media and message for each objective and drive a high quality traffic to core sites and landing pages;
• Formulating and testing hypotheses in order to significantly improve performance;
• Analyzing key performance indicators and reporting results to other involved teams;
• Maintaining relationships with industry partners in order to develop new acquisition opportunities.
Experience, skills & competencies:
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in digital advertising, SEM/PPC;
• Demonstrated success in prior paid media roles, with a deep knowledge of biddable media platforms, evolving social channels and the ability to make credible recommendations to clients that further their business objectives;
• Experience with the implementation of innovative tactics in account segmentation, quality score optimization, account automation, bidding optimization, keyword expansion and/or copywriting;
• Experience with all aspects of digital targeting (behavioral, contextual, retargeting, dynamic targeting, etc.);
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet ROI goals;
• Superior oral and written communication skills (French and English).
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company. Mediagrif applies to a program of equity and equality in employment.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. is a world-leading operator of e-business networks and provider of complete e-business solutions.
Mediagrif's e-business networks allow buyers and sellers within specific industries to source, purchase or sell products and to exchange information more efficiently using the Internet.
Mediagrif operates 18 networks, including industry leaders Jobboom, LesPAC, The Broker Forum, Power Source On-Line, Telecom Finders, Polygon and Global Wine & Spirits and InterTrade. Superior customer service is provided by multi-lingual personnel 24-hours / day, in more than 20 languages in order to better serve its 60,000 customers located in over 60 countries. The company also owns and operates the MERX e-tendering service, the official distributor of tender documents for the federal government of Canada, and is a leading provider of government bid aggregation services and e-procurement services in the U.S.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.