A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Adecco is currently hiring many localization testers for a Localization Testing company.
The localization testers will be presented with translated scripts and documents and must proofread to ensure there are no errors.
We are looking for people who can read/write one of this languages:
- Danish with Native fluency.
You must be fluent in English.
Benefits of the localization tester role:
- Working with a team of international testers;
- Offices accesible by public transport;
- Unique experience to proofread unreleased games.
Role of the localization tester:
- Read through the on-screen text to detect errors;
- Write error reports;
- Communicate with clients via email;
- All related tasks.
- Native fluency in one of the above languages;
- Excellent level in English;
- Good computer skills;
- Authorisation to work in Canada;
- Interest in Video Games, apps is a good bonus.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume directly through this posting or to : email@example.com
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.