Location: State College, PA
Schedule: 12:00pm to 9:00pm
Starting Rate of Pay: $11.50 with $1.00 differential for all shifts that start after 12:00pm.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced Call Center environment, Manpower has a BRAND NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY for you! This is a direct hire opportunity!
Responsibilities and qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Reliability, dependability and attention to detail.
- During the training period, no time off is available unless you have prior commitments
- Has to have the ability to handle customer questions, complaints, and status/billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism in order to resolve customer inquiries in one call.
- Must be able to answer inbound calls handling a variety of complex account issues.
- Update customer and account information as needed
- Process incoming correspondence, forms, or other documents received from customers.
Education/Skills include but are not limited to:
- High School Degree or Ged
- Computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and perform in depth research while assisting the customer
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish is a plus
- Overtime will be required
- Training will be helding during the day.
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.