A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications, within the Strategic Marketing team, the Internal Communications Advisor will support the overall company objectives by leading the internal communication strategy. The Advisor will work closely with Human Resources team and the Grass Valley leadership team to provide corporate communication guidance for the organization.
• Foster employee engagement towards the Grass Valley, a Belden Brand company vision, by driving an integrated communication strategy that supports business objectives and priorities.
• Ensure effective and timely communications by continuously improving the company’s internal plan.
• Work directly with the President on the documentation required for meetings with employees.
• Work closely with senior leadership on corporate communication activities and provide them support in the following areas: strategic communications, communication plans, communication campaigns, writing content, translations, change management, and presentations.
• Partner with the Grass Valley Human Resources team for the deployment of programs and policies (recognition, performance management, etc.), as well as various other stakeholders in order to promote our company culture.
• Create and update bilingual content for the various internal communication channels including the Intranet, the newsletters or any other communications.
• Contribute and collaborate with the Marketing team, to the design projects in order to ensure internal branding consistency.
• Ensure the evolution of communication tools and channels targeting specific audiences and assess their effectiveness.
• Ensure the coordination, logistic and content structure for corporate meetings and events.
• Collaborate with the Belden Communications team on worldwide projects impacting the Grass Valley audience.
The ideal candidate will meet the following competencies/qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or any other related field.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Communications, in collaboration with Human resources and senior management.
• Exceptional redaction skills and proven ability to understand, synthesize, manage and present information.
• Professional, customer-focused and results-oriented, strong team spirit, self-motivated, dynamic, creative and resourceful.
• Excellent capacity to understand complex and various situations.
• Ability to make recommendations by using judgment that is consistent with company culture as well as standards, practices, policies, procedures, and/or labor laws.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information and situations with discretion.
• Excellent project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception through completion.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables in a high paced dynamic organization.
• Excellent relationship building, interpersonal and influence skills with clients and colleagues.
• Capacity to react quickly to unforeseen events.
• Perfectly bilingual, English and French (written and spoken) and translation skills.
• Experience working in a high technology worldwide environment or any other relevant field (asset).
• The position is offered in Montreal, Canada.
For over 50 years, Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, has helped shape the world of broadcasting capturing spectacular events and delivering them to viewers around the world on televisions, computers and mobile devices. As a member of the Belden family, Grass Valley is well positioned to lead the industry into the future – powering better storytelling with the broadest range of unique solutions in the industry.
Broadcasters look to Grass Valley to keep them Future-Ready and we need to keep our team loaded with talent to meet that goal.
Grass Valley plays a major role in bringing high-impact entertainment, news and information to viewers everywhere – and you can too. Read on, explore our available opportunities and discover your future with Grass Valley.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.