A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary: from $40K to $45K per year based on experience
Perks: health plan 100% paid by the employer after 3 months; 5 sick days + vacation; many employee initiatives such as cake Thursdays and beer Fridays
Job Type: full-time and permanent mandate
Are you a hardworking team player who is humble, organized and able to multitask? If so, please read on…
Our client, a film and television production company, has created a new Digital Marketing Specialist role to support their team.
They need a candidate with at least 2 years of experience in a production or agency environment. Please note that we are not looking for candidates with a print media background. Candidates must have strong social media and digital experience. Company is located in the Plateau.
In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing digital marketing related projects with a special focus on social for a media company that produces hit TV shows. This role reports to the Publicity Manager who determines the digital strategy. However, you will have much autonomy and creative control for the day-to-day content strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Social Media
- Develop and maintain social media editorial calendars
- Write, edit and post daily for all online content (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Periscope, etc.)
- Monitor and engage with fans, ensuring excellent customer service and consistent brand experience
- Create innovative content, contest strategies and make recommendations for social media ad buys where appropriate
- Analyze and report on the success of social media strategies and campaigns
- Research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms
* Digital Marketing
- Develop promo strategies in order to generate brand awareness and drive traffic
- Coordinate e-blasts
- Coordinate all digital assets (i.e. copy, text, imagery, branding) for all online properties including websites and apps
- Draft and review digital project copy
- Manage internal review and QA of content uploads
- Monitor customer support for digital projects
- Prepare Google Analytics reports
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a digital marketing agency or PR agency with an emphasis on social media
- Proven success creating and executing social media strategies that support brand goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the media and influencer landscapes
- Knowledge of content management systems and basic level in HTML/CSS programming
- Ability to perform well under pressure and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Diploma/degree in journalism, public relations, marketing and/or communications
- Basic design/Photoshop skills
- PowerPoint skills
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.