A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The CRM Senior Administrator is responsible for system maintenance & hygiene, user support, and is the key contributor to delivering the organization's CRM vision by designing and managing ongoing system developments that meet business requirements. The Administrator bridges the gap between the CRM system and the users who interact with it and acts as the voice of users to communicate with management. To do this effectively, the administrator possesses an in-depth understanding of the software, but also of VIA Rail's business processes and how they relate to the CRM software.
CRM Evolution and Expansion:
• Lead the analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional requirements, clearly stating project scope. Understand business needs and identify the relevant CRM solutions.
• Gather, create and document current and future business process flows
• Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications & requirements documents
• Act as liaison between business units and Project Team in all areas of support and enhancements
• Provide guidance and management support for Salesforce projects to ensure projects meet business needs and are completed in a timely fashion
• Stay updated with new features and functionality for CRM and vendor applications, and implements improvements in configuration, maintenance, and standards
• Conduct capacity planning
• Identify and remediate current data gaps
System Administration and Maintenance:
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving system hardware, software and networking issues
• Performing system backup and recovery, capturing and analyzing logs
• Minimize impact of Salesforce and vendor releases on end-users
• Manage vendor relationship
• Working with other IT teams to ensure that appropriate infrastructure, policies and procedures are in place to support the custom application environment
• Work with end-users to create and maintain workflow rules, triggers, validation rules and custom Objects in Salesforce as needs change. Update and maintain list views, page layouts and email templates and assignment rules
• Manage security features and validate their alignment with business needs
• Development of reports and dashboards
• Respond to user support requests, troubleshoot system issues and resolve them in a timely fashion to minimize impact on users
• Set up and manage user accounts, monitor Salesforce usage, maintain training manual and promote Salesforce best practices for all users
• Interact daily with business units and business owners to understand business processes and key requirements and how they relate to the CRM software; Proactively work to resolve user issues
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields. 10+ years of CRM experience (including a minimum of 2 years of Salesforce practical hands-on experience). Strong knowledge of Business Systems and IT is required. Salesforce administrator certification is an asset.
• Strong technical knowledge and capabilities; ability to leverage technology to create a positive impact.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Quick learner and self-starter who has the ability to work both independently and within a team environment. Able to multi-task and assign priority to work.
• Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills to present ideas in user-friendly language. Able to work with all organization levels. Easy to approach and talk with. Ability to build effective and constructive relationships with users, including executives, to understand the overall business and the current state of CRM.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Self-motivated and organized with attention to detail.
• Deadline oriented and has a strong commitment to accuracy.
VIA Rail thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. VIA Rail is an employment-equity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. VIA Rail Canada is proud to be a military friendly employer.
Our employees are key contributors to operating 420 trains weekly on 12,500 kilometers of track, serving 450 communities across the country, from coast to coast and north to Hudson Bay . They believe in our more human way to travel. They share our passion for quality services, traveller satisfaction and safety. They continue to make us a leader in travel and tourism experiences in Canada.
Over the coming years, together, we will tackle ambitious passenger rail modernization and expansion projects. We will also experience the retirement of many colleagues. This will open the door to a wealth of opportunities for motivated individuals who embrace our mission and values.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.