- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Global Excel is seeking a highly motivated and creative Communications Specialist to assist with the development and implementation of a communications program that is aligned with the corporate strategy. Key responsibilities include writing and editing a variety of corporate documents such as requests for proposals and other documents related to new business opportunities, internal communications, web content and external media ads. Responsibilities also include coordinating the services of external providers such as translation and graphic design in support of various projects. The incumbent will also develop and maintain a proactive relationship with representatives of the local media and the community.
• University degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Liberal Arts or related field;
• Minimum of two years of relevant experience;
• Excellent English writing, editing and communication planning skills;
• Bilingual English & French;
• Ability to adjust the style and complexity of writing to suit various audiences and formats;
• Strong organizational and planning skills;
• Excellent skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet;
• Ability to translate from English to French is considered an important asset;
• Experience with social media applications is considered an asset;
• Knowledge of the insurance or financial industry is considered an asset.
* This job posting represents an overview of the job.
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling healthcare costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican healthcare systems. We provide medical case management, assistance, cost containment, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and assistance