- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
La personne qui occupera ce poste sera responsable de :
• Faire la révision et la correction linguistique, syntaxe, orthographe de tous genres de textes (publicitaires, monographies, feuilles mobiles, Codes, etc.)
• S’assurer du respect des normes éditoriales (uniformisation, cohérence)
La personne choisie devra être axée sur le travail d’équipe et posséder :
• Une excellente maîtrise du français écrit
• Une grande minutie
• La capacité de travailler simultanément sur différents projets
• La capacité de travailler dans le cadre d’échéanciers serrés
• La connaissance et l’intérêt pour l’informatique
• Excellentes habiletés de rédaction et d’analyse
• 2 ans d'expérience en révision
- Essential - 2 ans d'expérience en révision
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - Excellente maîtrise du français écrit
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on www.ThomsonReuters.com.
We are proud to have been named one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 as well as one of the Best Workplaces in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. More information about Marque d'or and Carswell can be found on www.marquedor.com and www.carswell.com.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification. Our corporate culture includes a dynamic mix of experienced professionals, with a diversity of skills and expertise from all parts of Canada. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in advance, and advise that only candidates being considered will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.