Charge back analyst
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Charge Backs Research Analyst
The key purpose of the Charge Backs Research Analyst is to validate and document all incoming deductions (Good and Bad YEPs) for all customers, as well as maintaining each Customer profile per portfolio assigned.
• Gathering of documentation and validation of Charge Backs to ensure compliance with Mega Brands accounting policy and procedure directives.
• Create Credit Memo once RB has been properly validated/documented.
• Ensure accuracy and timely submission of Credit memo for approval.
• Effectively communicate with customers, carriers via telephone and/or e-mail and/or Web Site to gather missing documentation.
• Do follow up on all o/standing requests.
• Investigate any deduction problems and take appropriate action on problem accounts.
• Review and analyze all o/standing RBs per report generated Open RBs weekly.
• Work closely with Customer Service, Order Entry and Sales.
Maintain accurate and up to date records on Share Log as well as Customer Profile information.
Keep superior informed of all matters requiring immediate attention.
Ensure problems are properly escalated in a timely manner.
Maintain all deductions at a reasonable level.
Liaise with Sales in relation with Deal Sheets, Vendor Agreements.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• Strong technical skills on computer concept (at least Excel/Access)
• College diploma in finances
• Customer Service and/or Order Entry.
• Ability to set priorities.
• Attention to detail, methodical, analytical and quality driven.
• Ability to cope with stress.
• Ability to do quick and efficient work.
• Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
• Good relations with Sales and other department in order to collect relevant information.
• Being able to work in a team environment.
MEGA Brands provides stimulating creative experiences for children and families through innovative, well-designed, affordable and high-quality products that are marketed worldwide under leading brands such as MEGA BLOKS®, ROSE ART®, MAGNETIX® and BOARD DUDES®. MEGA Brands is the second largest construction toy company in the world and the #1 leader in the preschool construction category.
Our mission is to nurture creativity in every child and every family. We are big in construction toys and our play sets are popular with preschool children and boys aged 5-12. We offer a broad assortment of craft and activity products mainly for girls of all ages. Our games and puzzles entertain the whole family and our extensive offering of stationery, pens, pencils, markers and crayons addresses every need, whether for school, work or play.