- (Reference :AESAUTO1202-01)
Car driving Instructor
- As soon as possible
- 3 months
- 37 298
As a car driving instructor, your tasks will be to teach car driving practical notions in order to train careful drivers who will respect traffic regulations. You will teach, among other things, some basic notions of automobile mechanics, basic techniques (starting, shifting gears, braking, etc.) and you will segment the manoeuvers to be performed. You will guide the apprentice during driving exercises in various traffic conditions. You will help the apprentice to identify his/her strengths and weaknesses and will correct the latter. Last, you will have to evaluate the skills and knowledge acquired by each apprentice at the end of each session.
- Essential - Knowledge of Virage Simulation
- Essential - Hold a driving instructor’s license issued by AQTR
- Essential - Good SAAQ driving record
- Essential - Hold a high school diploma (D.E.S.) or equivalent
- Essential - Hold a driving license, Class 5 (automobile)
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - Good command of English
The Kativik School Board provides education to the Inuit of Nunavik. Its facilities are located in the 14 communities on the Hudson and Ungava Bay coasts.