Bilingual Customer Sales and Service Agent - Montreal Call C
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada is currently seeking Customer Sales and Service Agents for our Montreal call centre, (located 5 minutes from Du College metro station). As a Customer Sales & Service Agent you will be responsible for providing superior service and an outstanding first impression to all Air Canada customers;
- Offer the highest level of customer service while providing callers with information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products.
- Use Air Canada's in house reservation system to make new flight reservations or to modify existing bookings.
- Resolve concerns and/or issues to ensure our Customers have the best experience with Air Canada.
- Promote Air Canada's products/services to the traveling public.
These positions are permanent, full-time opportunities with a starting hourly rate of $11.23/hr.
In addition to full time guaranteed hours, Air Canada offers medical, dental and life insurance benefits, as well as employee travel privileges.
- Qualified candidates must be well-spoken, self motivated individuals with a polite, engaging and patient personality.
- Previous call center, travel industry, hospitality or retail experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French
- Proven ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations.
- Strong computer skills.(knowledge of SABRE, APOLLO, or other reservation systems would be a valuable assets)
- Solid team player comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic unionized environment.
- Available to work a variety of day, evening & night shifts as well as weekends and holidays.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Eligible candidates must hold a High School Diploma, be a Canadian Citizen or legally entitled to work in Canada, and be willing to undergo a seven (7) week full-time mandatory training.
- Candidates must successfully complete a Language assessment test.
- Candidates must be able to communicate effectively in both English and French.
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.