- (Reference :PCK232-354466)
Associate(Future Opportunities), RBC -Montreal, QC
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
English: Requisition Number: 150056
Position Title: Associate (Future Opportunities), RBC Dominion Securities - Montreal, QC
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Category: Client Associate/Sales Associate/Sales Support
RBC Dominion Securities is currently accepting applications for Associates for future opportunities in Montreal, QC. Individuals should have at least two years of experience in a comparable role within the industry and should be entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, proactive, and confident. Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as well as the ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Administrative support already exists, so the main focus will be working directly with the Investment Advisors and other team members in managing client relationships, managing portfolios, and prospecting for new business. This position requires the candidate to be fully engaged in the business plan to grow the business to the next level.
We offer a rewarding and challenging working environment.
- Bilingual (English/French) written and spoken
- A completed Diploma/Degree in Finance, Business, or Commerce
- CSC and CPH designation is mandatory.
- Licensed by IIROC
- Financial Planning designations are considered an asset.
- We require an individual with a passion for serving clients in person and on the telephone.
- The ideal candidate will have highly-developed client service skills that will come across as professional, warm and friendly to our clients both in person and on the telephone.
- A high degree of current market activity knowledge is also essential.
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and oral is mandatory, along with excellent organizational skills, superior problem solving ability, and a keen eye for details.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to successfully multi-task is also necessary.
- A thorough proficiency in all Microsoft applications, especially Excel is a requirement.
- Provide Wealth Management Services to clients, this includes Financial and Estate Planning
- Well developed investment, retirement and credit planning skills, sufficient to meet the needs of the affluent clients and to compete for the business within the current market
- Excellent client service delivery, including experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Well developed relationship skills PROVEN to build strong relationships with customers, to identify appropriate partnership and consolidation opportunities
- Proactively establish, develop and maintain strong client relationships through regular contact and through providing timely, value-added information, advice and recommendations
- Proactively communicate developments or changes to clients as applicable to their financial situation (i.e. budget /legislative changes)
- Portfolio reviews, rebalancing and client meeting preparation
- Drafting and/or editing business and marketing material including preparation and delivery of Power Point presentations
- Managing marketing activities and initiatives including workshops, newsletters, client events etc
- Planning special events and activities
- Use networks, centers of influence, community involvement/events, seminars etc. to proactively prospect and develop business
- Demonstrate commitment to keep up-to-date with current events, overall economic and financial environment, trends, product developments, legislative changes etc.
- Review RBC DS and External Research to make recommendations to Investment Advisors
- Knowledge of the firm's operations, policies and procedures regarding client accounts, including internal control policies is mandatory
- An excellent command of the English language, both written and oral is mandatory, along with excellent organizational skills, superior problem solving ability, and a keen eye for details
- Desire to grow the business and be fully engaged in the execution of the business plan
- Accurate trade execution
- Familiarity with Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, and various Life Insurance solutions
- Well developed interactive/presentation skills sufficient to convey both factual and conceptual information requiring detailed explanation and interpretation to staff and highly knowledgeable customers, professionals and business groups within the community
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint is essential.
- Responsiveness, ability to multi-task
- Team Player and committed to building the Investment Advisors Business
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Education: College / CÉGEP
Accreditations: CSC, CPH
Minimum Salary: Not Available
Maximum Salary: Not Available
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.