- (Reference :13831)
Associate, Sales Support
To contribute to sales office objectives for client satisfaction and retention by providing marketing and administrative support to members of the sales office.
* Support the sales process by relieving sales/service staff of administrative duties (prepare requests for quotes; assemble presentation material; ordering of marketing material, etc.).
* Act as key resource for sales and service representatives on marketing/administrative issues (follow-up on documentation, booklets, etc.).
* Assist in the implementation of new business & renewals.
* Act in conjunction with service group to ensure all information related to sales is accurate and delivered on a timely basis.
* Effectively handle inquiries from brokers/consultants/clients and Head Office.
* Technical (college) degree, with a minimum of three (3) years of experience.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Able to adapt to a changing environment.
* Strong Microsoft Office capabilities, especially Word.
* Able to work in a stressful environment.
* Able to work independently.
* Bilingual, French and English, written and spoken.
Standard Life is a leading provider of long-term savings and investment solutions to over 6 million customers worldwide. Headquartered in Scotland, it has offices in the UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Austria, India, USA, Hong Kong and mainland China. In Canada, Standard Life has been doing business for over 175 years. With over 2,000 employees based in Montréal and in offices across Canada, it provides long-term savings, investment and insurance solutions to more than 1.3 million Canadians, including group insurance and retirement plan members.