- (Reference :13823)
To be successful in this role, the incumbent must perform standard office work, such as document processing, reception duties, record keeping and data entry, requiring standard analysis, use of individual judgment and working knowledge of products and departmental procedures. Assists the management of documents according to procedures and process controls by assigning the appropriate properties and fields, ensuring legibility, consistency and the accurate indexing of documents.
* Initiates the indexation of documents, recognizing errors and following the process until completion.
* Revises, proofs and validates documents and notifies management of any discrepancies.
* Resolves document processing errors according to procedure or previously experienced situations.
* May act as a liaison with outsourcers and other departments for client and problem resolutions. Communicates regularly with clients to provide information.
* Technical (college) degree.
* Comfortable with routine tasks.
* Is attentive to details.
* Bilingual, French and English, written and spoken.
Standard Life is a leading provider of long-term savings and investment solutions to over 6 million customers worldwide. Headquartered in Scotland, it has offices in the UK, Canada, Ireland, Germany, Austria, India, USA, Hong Kong and mainland China. In Canada, Standard Life has been doing business for over 175 years. With over 2,000 employees based in Montréal and in offices across Canada, it provides long-term savings, investment and insurance solutions to more than 1.3 million Canadians, including group insurance and retirement plan members.