- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have the skills and smarts to support, as an Assistant designer, the design team that set trends embraced by celebrities and the best-dressed population at large? Then this world-renowned team, headed by innovative founder Salvatore Parasuco, will stretch its denim empire to include your talents.
- Prepare and update accurate technical packages;
This work encompasses the use of Illustrator and Photoshop on a daily basis to develop technical packages which will be used by the suppliers to develop the styles created by our design team. For each style, develop a readable technical sheet which will show full sketch and all details pertaining to the garment.
- Ensure that proper fitting comments are provided precisely to the vendor in a timely manner.
- Follow up on lab dips, prototypes, samples and make sure to receive them in a timely manner.
- Communicate efficiently with overseas agents/vendors in regards to deadline, standards, quality requirements as well as issues.
The Talent needed
- Degree in Fashion design from a reputed institute;
- High level of computer literacy (MS Office, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Self motivated individual with excellent communication and written skills mainly in English.
- Detail-oriented, can meet deadlines under pressure and team oriented.
- Known for your professionalism you possess great organizational skills.
When you join Parasuco, you join an established, successful and ever-growing company, known for its global stature, creativity and commitment to quality in upscale, street-smart fashion. If you have the goods to be a part of what industry insiders consider one of the top 10 most influential denim design companies in North America.
1.Excellent working environment
2.Easy access with public transport and Parking on premises
3.Health care benefits
Parasuco, revered by fashionistas for its sophisticated sex appeal and form flattering fits in denim, is seeking for new talent.
These are exciting times at Parasuco. We are changing, evolving and growing. To help achieve all that we have planned, we seek enthusiastic, collaborative, creative, and focused people. People who embrace change…people who are excited about developing new solutions... people who want to make a real impact. More than ever, we're all about opportunity and growth. If that sounds good to you, perhaps you will become one of our indispensable associate, helping lead Parasuco forward.