A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Graphic Designer (Maternity leave replacement)
Bouclair Home offers a friendly and stimulating work environment. Focusing on creativity and innovation Bouclair will accompany you through your professional accomplishment.
Our team is growing and is seeking new talent for the Graphic Designer position at our Store Support Centre located in Pointe-Claire.
The Graphic Designer works closely with the design team to develop designs elements that meet the collections and the brand image.
A day in the life of a Graphic Designer at Bouclair…
• In collaboration with the design team, create and propose design following creative guidelines provided;
• Define and develop proposals that represent well the collections, while ensuring commerciality;
• Participate in the coloration and development of prints, fabrics and decorative items;
• Develop and implement the ideas of decoration items and created fabrics;
• Depending on the feedback of the design team and procurement, rework the proposals as needed;
• Prepare "techpacks" according to the designers' specifications;
• Perform other related duties.
What you will bring …
• College degree or bachelor's degree in fashion design or equivalent;
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Bilingualism, both oral and written;
• Experience in the retail industry an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
• Ability to develop concepts using various mediums (painting, watercolor, freehand drawing etc.);
• Creative and passionate about fashion and interior decoration;
• Developed sense of creativity;
• Attentive to detail, meticulous;
• Have good knowledge in textiles and decoration is an asset;
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while respecting the established deadlines.
Established in Montreal, Bouclair is a privately owned company and a lifestyle brand offering home fashion decor and furniture at affordable prices. Distributed in its own retail stores across Canada and online, the products are designed locally by an in-house team of designers and showcased in a coordinated manner creating a unique style to help customers visualize their completed rooms.
Headquartered in Montreal, the company operates over a hundred Bouclair HOME stores across the country, employing over 1,200 people. The company offers a full omni-channel shopping experience – customers have the choice of shopping in stores, online or through its call centre.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.