A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are currently looking for a:
Fit and Spec Technician
The Fit and Spec Technician reports to the Pre-production Manager and works closely with Designer and Product Manager. The prime responsibility will be to ensure all garments produced satisfy quality standards in terms of fit, construction, detailing and workmanship.
Key Responsibilities :
· To be able to issue precise specs and detailed garment construction for prototype samples
· Leading fit sessions with live models
· To make comments on the prototypes in a clear, descriptive and timely manner
· Communicating modifications to the overseas suppliers
· Must ensure superior quality of the garments
Qualifications and competencies :
· Diploma in Fashion Design or related field
· Mandatory to have 5 or more years of experience as fit technician/patternmaking/grading
· Excellent knowledge of garment construction and fit
· Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook (Adobe Illustrator asset)
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
· Bilingual: English and French
· Knowledge of PAD System.
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.
GROUPE DYNAMITE, IN THE HEART OF FASHION, EVERYDAY.
After 40 years in the fashion business, Groupe Dynamite has successfully launched some of the most recognizable fashion brands in Montreal, Quebec. The Company operates over 350 stores from coast to coast in Canada, United States, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Saudi Arabia with more than 5,000 employees.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.