Reporting to the QC Supervisor, the Examiner inspects the merchandise received (finished products), performs a visual inspection of the quality, and reports any issue that does not comply with our quality standards.
• All garments are received suspended from a moveable rod
• Removes plastic covering
• Checks the garment for proper labels, style number, size, shoulder pads, seams, stitching, borders and all accessories, defects, shading
• Sends selected garments for repair, cleaning, labelling, pressing or seconds
• Completes a control sheet
• Replaces the plastic cover if garment OK
• Minimum 2 years of quality control experience
• Basic knowledge of garment construction and tailoring
• Languages spoken: French and English
• Team spirit (interpersonal relations)
• Thoroughness and follow-up
• Active listening
• Flexibility and adaptability
Since 1957 Joseph Ribkoff has been successfully designing collections for women around the world who lead busy lifestyles. The company and collections have been constantly evolving to meet the multidimensional needs of today's women. Joseph Ribkoff stands out as one of the leading designers in Canadian fashion industry for nearly 60 years and over 64 international markets. All clothing is designed and created in Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.