A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Bouclair Home offers a friendly and stimulating work environment. Focusing on creativity and innovation Bouclair will accompany you through your professional accomplishment.
Our team is growing and is seeking new talent for the Designer position at our Store Support Centre located in Pointe-Claire.
The Designer is responsible for conceptualizing and developing collections for our clientele.
A day in the life of a Designer at Bouclair…
• In collaboration with the Head Designer, propose inspirational boards relevant and pertaining to our different product collections;
• Establish in a clearly and concise manner the alignment of colors, styles, and materials for each of our collections;
• Conduct exhaustive and relevant research based on the buying team and clients’ needs and present them in accordance with the established timeline.
• Fully participate in product development;
• Conduct research in market trends in order to identify relevant, brand aligned trends;
• Propose design ideas for fabrics and decorative items respecting our target customers as well as the company established standards;
• Work with the graphic designer team on the development of graphic designs, illustrations and technical drawings;
• Prioritize the workload to ensure the graphic designers can work on multiple projects simultaneously;
• Ensure that collections do not overlap and are commercially viable;
• Travel for research and development purposes;
• Supervise the development of the technical specifications;
• Assist the Specs technician to ensure that the final product is in accordance with the original intent.
What you will bring …
• College degree or bachelor's degree in fashion design or equivalent;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark Express, in a MAC environment;
• Knowledge of materials used in the furnishing industry and design methods, an asset;
• Bilingualism, both oral and written;
• Creative and passionate about fashion and interior decoration;
• Attentive to detail, meticulous;
This position challenges your ambitions? Don’t waste any time! Send our HR team your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in Montreal, Bouclair is a privately owned company and a lifestyle brand offering home fashion decor and furniture at affordable prices. Distributed in its own retail stores across Canada and online, the products are designed locally by an in-house team of designers and showcased in a coordinated manner creating a unique style to help customers visualize their completed rooms.
Headquartered in Montreal, the company operates over a hundred Bouclair HOME stores across the country, employing over 1,200 people. The company offers a full omni-channel shopping experience – customers have the choice of shopping in stores, online or through its call centre.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.