A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The Assistant Technical Designer role was established primarily to act as support to the Technical Development team. Under the direction of the TDM and the guidance of the Technical Developer, she/he assists with tasks that include but are not limited to building initial technical sketches as well as photographing and managing fabric and trims libraries. The Assistant Developer is guided and mentored by the Technical Developer as well as Technical Development Manager to create technical specification packages for carryover and repeat styles.
• Photographs, edits, and maintains fabric libraries for techpack creation.
• Photographs, edits, and maintains trims libraries for techpack creation.
• Maintains Kaledo and Design libraries and reference folders.
• Creates initial technical sketches with all pertinent information for manufacturing.
• Builds technical specification packages for repeat and carryover styles.
• Supports the Technical Development team with the maintenance and updating of techpack files.
• Supports the Technical Development team with the maintenance and updating of compliance manuals.
• Supports the Technical Development team with the exportation and editing of pattern lists.
• Participates in all seasonal production line meetings to capture actions and feedback.
• Reports directly to the Technical Development Manager
• Works closely with: Technical Developer
• Also Interfaces with: Pattern Making, Design, Production, Quality Control, and Marker Making
• Strong skill set in the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Well versed in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel
* Please send us Your portfolio and Resume*
Since 1957 Joseph Ribkoff has been successfully designing collections for women around the world who lead busy lifestyles. The company and collections have been constantly evolving to meet the multidimensional needs of today's women. Joseph Ribkoff stands out as one of the leading designers in Canadian fashion industry for nearly 60 years and over 64 international markets. All clothing is designed and created in Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.