APPLICATION ENGINEER – Production Data Management Systems
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
- Bureau localisé à Montréal.Voyages aux Canada/E.U.
M+W Automation, is a full service MAC (Main Automation Contractor) which is part of the M+W Group and focuses on providing automation and manufacturing IT solutions to clients in numerous process industries.
We are seeking for an engineers or professionals with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Automation and Production Data Management Technologies, having realized projects in an industrial/manufacturing environment. The position requires hands-on experience with design, development, implementation and testing of software applications such as data acquisition, systems interfacing/integration, performance tracking and analysis, and production reporting.
Experience with Rockwell and/or OSIsoft products is a must. Knowledge of the regulated industry requirements will be favorably considered.
• Help our Clients with the definition of requirements for their Historical Data Management systems,
• Design HW/SW architecture,
• Design, develop, implement and test historian and reporting applications,
• Install and configure system interfaces (OPC, RDBMS, and others),
• Perform customer technical support,
• Provide documentation as required by the client for design, test activities, and functional requirements,
• Travel, as required, to customer and supplier sites to perform installation, commissioning, and training duties.
- Essential - Can travel to customers
- Important - Bilingual (english and french)
- Important - Knowledge/experience of Controls and Data Histori
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - Significant knowledge of data historian app.
- Essential - Hands-on experience with interfaces (OPC, RDBMS, .
- Asset - Experience in PI HA and AF architecture
- Essential - Hands-on expérience OSIsoft, Rockwell products
M+W Automation (formerly Global Automation Partners - GAP) provides engineering and consulting services in Automation, Manufacturing IT and Project Management. Our mission is to provide solutions and professional services to improve productivity, quality and performance of manufacturing operations. Our company portfolio demonstrates our capacity to deliver solutions that can integrate multiple systems and platforms, for applications such as process control, historical data management, reporting, analytics, and manufacturing execution systems (MES). Our offices are located in Montreal (Canada), Danbury (CT), San Juan (PR), Greenville (SC), Indianapolis (IN) and San Francisco (CA).
M+W Automation is a company of the M+W Group. With over 4,500 employees, M+W Group offers its customers worldwide integrated building and process engineering solutions for high-tech production plants and infrastructure including all necessary service and modernization support. The Company has three main divisions: Facility Solutions, Process Solutions and Product Solutions. More information can be found at www.gap5.com.