- (Reference :DTC12271998)
Analyst, Financial Systems (Temp. Contract- 9 Months)
Reporting to the Manager, SAP Financial Systems, your role would be to provide the first level of support for the SAP Finance users within the Pulp and Paper group. You will also participate in the finance period end closing for the SAP application P90 and R14
More specifically, you will have to:
- Monitor with IT help desk any Finance user problems and/or change requests (Adhoc);
- Create and change finance master data in Pulp & Paper SAP Finance applications;
- Perform centralized FICO tasks;
- Provide other SAP support: tests for systems upgrades and/or configuration changes (Adhoc);assistance with SAP BW
- Perform security related tasks for access to SAP FICO and BW
You must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests (for some positions) and references verification.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We invite women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting with 5 years of related work experience;
You are a CMA or CGA;
You possess the knowledge and use of SAP R/3 - modules FI-CO-PM-MM-BW;
You are recognized as an independent person who has an analytical and conceptual mind and you are a team player;
You have good communication skills, you are attentive to detail, and you have excellent organizational skills;
You must be willing to work extended hours at month-end (five first working days) and be able to travel;
You are bilingual (written and spoken) in French and English.
A downtown location (Place des Arts metro) - Garden/park;
A modern and spacious environment;
A pension plan with matching company contributions.