- As soon as possible
- More than 12 months
- To be discussed
Exporail, the Canadian Railway Museum, a 50 year old, private non-profit institution is looking for a candidate interested in filling the position of agent of philanthropic development and sponsorships. The Canadian Railroad Historical Association (CRHA) owns and operates Exporail.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this person will, as part of his duties, develop and implement fundraising campaigns, solicit private funds to support the activities of Exporail and the CRHA Foundation, establish guidelines to achieve the objectives of private funding targeted by the institution, as well as organize activities such as annual fund-raising events.
- Essential - 3 year's exp. in sales or philanthropy position
- Important - Sales experience
- Asset - University degree in filds related to the position
- Essential - good skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Asset - knowledge of sources of information in the field
Knowledge and abilities
- Essential - knowledge of Microsoft Office computer programs
- Essential - Mastery of written and spoken French and English
- Essential - Ability to work under pressure
- Essential - Autonomous, dynamic and creative
- Asset - Knowledge of the cultural sector