A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Office Coordinator
Salary: from $40K to $43K per year based on experience
Perks: health plan 100% paid by the employer after 3 months; 3 personal days; 3 Fridays off during the summer long weekends; company closed between Christmas and New Year
Job Type: full-time and permanent mandate
Schedule: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Our client, a media giant, has created a new Office Coordinator role to support their team. They are looking for a candidate with at least 2 – 4 years of experience in an administrative setting, who is perfectly bilingual and can think on their feet.
If you are a hardworking team player who is humble, organized and able to multitask, this is the role for you!
In this position, you will mainly oversee the daily operations and facilities functions of the Montréal office, managing all aspects of company facilities, equipment, vendors, and office services. You will also directly or indirectly manage the Receptionist, including management of the front desk phone, meeting/greeting of all guests/clients, conference room booking, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies for the effective and efficient facilities operation of your assigned office location, including front reception, office supplies, vendors, office services, business cards and overall office appearance
- Handle the purchasing and maintenance of any non-network office equipment
- Book conference rooms, organize videoconferences and participate in call setup with the IT team as required
- Determine needs, manage budget, and obtain vendors for administrative and office equipment needs
- Review and approve all office-related bills in a timely manner
- Work with HR and IT on new hire orientations
- Develop and implement company safety plan and training according to legal requirements
- Supervise front reception and facilities contractors depending on location
- Work with Management to develop efficient means of operating administratively, particularly in regard to catering, orders, etc.
- Work with HR to help plan company events
What you need to succeed in this role:
- 3+ years of work experience in office administration/facilities
- Strong communication, delegation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong, long-standing relationships with vendors
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and via email, in French and English
- Ability to play a back office/team player role
- High organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to multitask
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to continue focus in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with several daily interruptions
- Good computer skills – MS Word, Excel
- Ability to solve a range of straightforward problems
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.