- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
A position at Zoom is not just a job. It’s an exciting opportunity for professional achievement and personal development!
Zoom Media understands that people are the centre of its success and, in return, is committed to being an employer of choice. We provide a stimulating, challenging and highly supportive environment where passionate individuals with brilliant minds share our commitment to being the best marketing partner for our clients.
As a renowned industry leader, we are always in search of talented people to add value to our outstanding team. If you identify with values such as client focus, results orientation and accountability, leadership and innovation, integrity, teamwork, creativity, respect and passion, then Zoom Media is the place for you.
Working from our office in Montreal, the Legal Assistant will report to and assist the Vice President, Legal Affairs & Corporate Secretary on daily administrative taks.
Well organized and professional, the incumbent must be able to work in a fast paced environment and interact with various internal and external contacts. Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail are required.
• Assist the Vice President, Legal Affairs in her administrative duties
• Drafting, formatting and reviewing various documents
• Learning to use the “Jurisconcept” software and maintain the legal database
• Organise and maintain the filing of documents and files
• Ensure deadlines are met
• Autonomous management of certain tasks such as the maintenance of the corporate minutes books, statutory filings and the upkeep of corporate registers
• Answer questions from internal clients, or refer them to the suitable resources, when appropriate
• Perform any related duties
• A DEC in legal secretarial studies, or equivalent work experience
• Five years of relevant experience
• Perfectly bilingual (French and English) - this is an essential requirement
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Autonomous and precise in the drafting and revision of documents
• A team player, highly organized and able to manage several projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Offer professional, courteous and quality customer service
• Reliable, detail oriented and discrete
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced work environment
• Dynamic with a positive attitude.
Are you excited by what you read? Send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoom Media thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
Zoom Media is the largest targeted lifestyle media in Canada. It offers advertisers, out-of-home and innovative media solutions such as digital networks and Zoom Mobile, a turnkey SMS service. Zoom Media reaches specific niches in resto-bars, college and university campuses, sports and fitness centres, golf clubs, McDonald's, medical clinics, and indoor parking facilities across Canada. Its indoor advertising network is comprised of 26,500 billboards installed in 3,900 establishments across 30 markets including Quebec, Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. Zoom Media is the first company in the world to offer its clients an on-line visual Proof of Performance report. Research and promotion services are also provided. Zoom Media is a member of COMB and provides audited circulation of its advertising panels.