A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Executive Assistant
Salary: from $50,000 to $60,000 per year + 10%-bonus + benefits
Are you a perfectly bilingual Executive Assistant looking for an opportunity greater than simple administrative support? Are you accountable and have great abilities in office coordination and management? Are you seeking a role where you will have to work both autonomously and in a team and where you will endorse a variety of responsibilities? If you are searching for that special job that is more project management than administrative support, then read carefully…
Our client, an international service company, needs to hire an Executive Assistant for their VP of Operations, a crucial role in the organization. Offering an annual salary up to $60,000 + a 10%-bonus, the company has its headquarters located in the East end of Montréal.
In this role, you will work under the leadership of the pragmatic VP and have the following responsibilities:
- Organize, coordinate and participate in meetings
- Follow up on tasks and objectives that have been discussed during the meetings
- Collaborate and bring expertise to various activities of the Operations department
- Coordinate and lead various annual programs
- Work in tight collaboration with the Coordinators and Administrative Assistants of the department to support the different Directors in their daily activities
- Work in tight collaboration with the VP to establish priorities, manage his agenda and optimize communications
- Liaise with clients and external partners
- Insure respect of budget and manage the administrative portion of the budget
- Produce, translate and distribute various communications, presentations, letters, notices and reports
What you need to apply:
- Perfect command of English and French
- Strong writing and analytical skills
- Strong command of MS office
- 3 - 15 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, at least 2 at the executive level
- Autonomy and leadership
- High organizational skills
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.