A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Executive Assistant
Salary: from $60,000 to $70,000 per year
Job Type: permanent
Our client is searching for an Executive Assistant to join their team in Saint-Laurent.
Please note that this is a permanent position.
In this role, you will support the Vice-President and earn a salary ranging from $60,000 to $70,000 per year.
- Manage agenda, meeting requests and all correspondence
- Provide comprehensive analyses and reports
- Plan meetings and events
- Make all necessary travel arrangements (planes, cars, hotels, etc.)
- Ensure the executive office is managed in a systematic, professional, and highly confidential manner
- Occasionally act as a Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Fluent bilingualism (French/English)
- Dynamism and organizational skills
- Strong ability to exercise good judgment and prioritize
- Great organizational skills and resourcefulness
- Ability to manage stress within a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Team spirit – you will be working with several departments
If this sounds like you, please send ASAP your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.