A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Type of Job: full time
Alternacare is currently seeking a full time Coordinator. The person chosen must be available to work on weekends.
Working from our Montreal office, the Coordinator is primarily responsible for the coordination and scheduling of client care. This is a fast-paced and dynamic environment that will appeal to individuals who thrive on challenge!
- Handle all incoming client calls and coordinate/schedule the appropriate care
- Provide guidance and direction to caregivers in the field
- Ensure all shifts are filled in a timely manner
- Respond to all caller inquiries with efficiency and urgency
- Utilize Alternacare’s scheduling software to create and adjust schedules and enter relevant client and worker information
- Contact existing workers and update employment experience, credentials, certifications and availability
- Must be fluently bilingual (French and English)
- Must be available to work weekends
- Previous customer service and/or health care experience is ideal
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to manage client concerns and to direct caregiver activities in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to manage extremely tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
Established in 1986, Alternacare Inc. is a leading health care staffing and employment agency. We provide a broad range of staffing and recruiting services to a variety of clients, both institutional and individual, throughout the Montreal, Ottawa and Québec City regions. We understand the importance of the human element of health care and genuinely care about each of our employees and clients – and the patients they serve.
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Alternacare: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Alternacare on your team and apply today!
If you refer a friend or colleague you may be eligible for a Visa Gift Card. For further details, contact us by phone or see our website at www.alternacare.ca
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Alternacare is an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.