A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Salary: to be determined
Are you looking for a role that will allow you to do a variety of tasks, a mix between secretarial work and executive assistance?
Are you extremely meticulous, bilingual and looking to join a small, fun team in a nice downtown office?
If you are caring, take your work at heart and have a talent for organizing and coordinating;
If you are looking for a very stable and pleasant work environment;
If you want to jumpstart your career in administration and office coordination, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a fiscal planning lawyer’s office, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist the main partner and his team of 4 lawyers.
Our client offers:
- A flexible schedule
- A competitive salary
- Easily accessible offices by public transport in the downtown core
- A great team and fun environment
What your day will look like:
- Managing the partner's agenda
- Taking calls and answering emails for follow-ups for clients
- Taking notes during meetings
- Preparing various types of documents for different mandates
- Opening client files
- Ensuring office coordination (ordering supplies, making sure everything is functioning, taking care of printer maintenance, etc.)
- Helping in organizing events, conferences and meetings
What you need to apply:
- Bilingualism (French/English), with particular excellent French grammar
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in administration
- Strong mastery of MS Office Word and word processing
- A conscientious and detail-oriented way of working
- A resourceful, autonomous and confident demeanor
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.