Position: Administrative Assistant / Operations and Project Coordinator
Salary: up to $58K per year
Schedule: from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Are you an administrative professional who has experience in an Operations setting or had worked in Retail at the management / district level? Have you had the opportunity to assist on big projects, and do you think outside the box and see the big picture? If so, read carefully...
Please note that this is not your typical Executive Assistant role where you are managing agendas and taking minutes. The company is looking for a true right hand who will keep Operations (the heart of the company) at its peak functioning.
Our client, a retail company in Montréal East, is looking for an Administrative Assistant / Operations and Project Coordinator to work with and report to the Vice-President of Operations who oversees all retail operations across Canada (they have over 70 locations and hundreds of employees).
The Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision as the VP travels extensively. He/she will be a highly resourceful team player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The incumbent will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary up to $58K per year depending on experience
- Excellent bonus
- Attractive benefits with no waiting period
- Free parking
- RRSP matching
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Background in an administrative role within the context of an Operations department for a medium to large organization – a must
- Fluent bilingualism (French/English), both spoken and written
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Outstanding PC and software skills, including MS Office, mainly PowerPoint and Excel
- DEC or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail with the capability to multitask and prioritize appropriately when provided with autonomy
- Phenomenal communication skills and motivation, combined with the ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking with minimal supervision
- Respect for privacy
- Participate in meetings of the Operations team; follow up with the participants on the actions that must be performed
- Actively participate with the group at the various levels of operations; understand the KPIs and their impact on business
- Actively participate and collaborate in the development of special projects
- Coordinate and ensure the management of various annual programs
- Work closely with the Coordinators to support the various Operations Managers in their daily activities
- Understand the priorities in order to better and fully support the Vice-President
- Coordinate the activities of the Vice-President; manage his calendar and optimize communication based on priorities
- Ensure the connection between the internal and external customers
- Manage the administrative portion of the budget office and be able to answer questions related to spendings
- Produce, translate and disseminate various communications
- Prepare and coordinate meetings
- Provide administrative support to Directors under the responsibility of Vice-President
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.