A well established Downtown Montreal retail business is currently seeking a full time Administrative Accounting Assistant to join its team. This person should have knowledge in the following:
• Accounts payable, receivable, billings and collections
• Preparation of bank deposits, bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
• Coordinating and following-up on various files related to operations
• Preparing special reports, as needed
• Other related and miscellaneous accounting tasks
Candidates must have the following prerequisites:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in general accounting
• Excellent computer knowledge, including Excel and accounting software
• Knowledge of Acomba accounting software would be preferable
• Fluently Bilingual (French / English, spoken and written).
The Administrative Accounting Assistant must be responsible, autonomous and versatile. This individual should be recognized for his/her reliability, judgment, discretion and accuracy. He or she must have a positive attitude, be very organized, have a lot of initiative and be a strong communicator.
• Essential - Fluently Bilingual (French and English)
• Essential - Excel and Word
• Preferable – Acomba
Please forward all resumes with references to:
Attn: Human resources
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.