A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Admin&Billing Assistant (Mirabel, QC)
F/T Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
We are seeking a highly organized and efficient Admin&Billing Assistant for a quickly growing aerospace support company. Candidates should have skills and experience relevant to the following job duties:
• Oversee domestic and foreign customer relationships and communications while maintaining professional and courteous manner
• Manual data entry of hand-written job tickets into database
• Generate reports from database for parent company and for customers (which will occasionally include statistical evaluations)
• Process and distribute invoices for our customers on a monthly basis, including billing for labor, travel, and other expenses for special projects
• Ensure customer service contracts and respective invoices are correct and up to date
• Make travel arrangements as necessary (all aspects)
• Monitor and follow-up of accounts receivable
• Ensure our own bills are paid on time
• Accounting documentation and preparation (basic); communications with tax consultant
• Shared responsibilities for office management (inventory control and planning)
• Occasional administrative support of other VAG subsidiaries
• Assist in other administrative and operational tasks as necessary
• Fleet management (approximately 5 vehicles), including insurance and registration, projection of fuel costs, and administration of gas cards
You (in addition to having experience relevant to the job description):
• Good attitude and interpersonal skills (a must!)
• Organized, accurate, reliable, and efficient (also a must!)
• Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing (English & French)
• Comfortable with repetitive data entry (it’s about 20% of the job)
• Database experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Proficiency with Quickbooks required
• Type 50+ WPM and able to use 10-key
• Willing and able to travel nationally and internationally (once or twice a year)
• Able to maintain confidentiality of proprietary and financial Information
• Knowledge of bookkeeping practices
Vartan Aviation Group provides technical support for more than 50 aerospace suppliers around the world. We currently have locations in Hamburg, Seattle, North Charleston, Mobile, Abu Dhabi, Tianjin, Toulouse and Montreal. Visit us on the web at http://vps-group.com/.
If you are interested in being part of our fast growing team as an Admin & Billing Assistant, please send your resume and a short cover letter (either in the body of your email or as a PDF attachment) explaining how your qualifications meet the above job description to:
We look forward to hearing from you!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.