A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are seeking a person able to perform the duties of an accounts receivable clerk. This person must also be able to fill in at the reception desk, manage incoming and outgoing mail, and handle administrative tasks for accounts receivable, including, but not limited to, filing, issuing credit notes and data entry.
Accounts receivable tasks:
• Perform all activities related to the allocation of payments to client accounts (enter data according to payment type, make daily deposits, create and maintain the bank reconciliation file).
• Make adjustments to client accounts (debt write-offs, turnovers and other corrections).
• Identify disputed invoices in the computer system and submit credit requests to branches for settlement.
• Perform support tasks for the credit department (send copies of invoices, respond to various client requests).
• Enter and maintain data related to client account files (opening new accounts and changing existing accounts).
• Scan client accounts.
• Work with credit analysts and supervisors on specific requests and other department-related tasks.
• Bilingual (French and English mandatory)
• High school diploma/General knowledge test
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Good interpersonal skills
• Organized, team worker, thoroughness, attention to detail, resourceful, self-driven
Since 1957 Joseph Ribkoff has been successfully designing collections for women around the world who lead busy lifestyles. The company and collections have been constantly evolving to meet the multidimensional needs of today's women. Joseph Ribkoff stands out as one of the leading designers in Canadian fashion industry for nearly 60 years and over 64 international markets. All clothing is designed and created in Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.