- (Reference :2012-06-12)
Administrative Assistant, Legal Affairs
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Supporting the Senior Director and the other members of the team by providing the administrative and secretarial assistance required for the department to operate effectively.
- Perform general secretarial work: writing, correspondence, translation, filing, photocopies, faxing, etc;
- Maintain immediate superior’s calendar and schedule appointments;
- Handle the preparation of meetings (invitations, bookings, RSVPs, agendas, preparing files, sending documents and, when required, producing minutes of meetings);
- Handle the meetings’ logistics (reserving required equipment, catering service, refreshments, etc;
- Receive, screen, dispatch phone calls, review immediate superior’s correspondence, recommend or initiate appropriate action;
- Keep immediate superior informed of phone calls and mail received;
- Coordinate signature of documents: correspondence, cheques, proceedings, notices, etc, and maintain updated list of documents received and sent;
- Follow-up on certain administrative files and issues;
- Handle business travel arrangements for the immediate superior and other member of the team;
- Liaise with immediate superior and other members of the team when they are away from the office, and handle on their behalf any files, issues or matters that can be settled appropriately;
- Produce monthly expense accounts for the members of the team;
- Control quality of any documents issued in the name of your immediate superior and other department staff, and ensure compliance with secretarial standards and procedures in effect at Ivanhoe Cambridge.
- College diploma in Secretarial studies – legal option;
- 6 to 9 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent French end English (both oral and written);
- Excellent command of Ms Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Team player with a clear affinity for continuous quality improvement;
- Discreet, organized, autonomous, sound judgement, people-skilled.
If you are interested by this challenge, please submit your resume!
A professional and appealing environment
Ivanhoé Cambridge has been recognized as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada for the seventh year in a row. We value the importance of human resources, which is why we provide a stimulating professional environment where integrity and respect, the drive to outperform, service excellence, teamwork and innovation are highly valued.
Ivanhoé Cambridge is a world-class real estate company that leverages its high-level expertise in all aspects of real estate including investment, development, asset management, leasing and operations, to deliver an optimal return for its investors.
Through its multiple subsidiaries, its assets in more than 20 countries are valued at over Cdn$35 billion as at December 31, 2012. Ivanhoé Cambridge is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers.