- (Reference :ALU19161)
Accounts Receivable/Collections Clerk
- 40000 - 50000
Accounts Receivable/Collections Clerk - 15 month contract (Lachine)
We have an excellent career opportunity for a 15 month contract for a motivated individual with a minimum of five years experience in accounts receivable and credit.
Our client, a well-established company in the industrial industry, is looking for a Accounts Receivable/Collections Clerk to join its offices located in Lachine.
Reporting to the controller, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling the full accounts receivable process
- Researching and analyzing clients' accounts
- Handling the account reconciliations
- Doing the month end processes (journal entries, aging reports)
- Analyzing and collecting outstanding accounts
- Identifying accounts to be sent to external collection agencies
- Assisting in developing strategies to lower credit risks
- Doing the credit approvals and releasing orders
- Analyzing inventory
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent bilingualism (French/English), spoken and written
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
- Proficient in MS Office
- Customer service oriented
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Phone: (514) 985-6401
Fax: (514) 849-8846
Visit us at www.quantum.ca for more job opportunities!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.