EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
As a key member of the Wajax team, the Pricing Team Leader is responsible for Wajax’s pricing structure improvements at the branch, region, territory and company-wide level dependent upon product specifics and market segments. Through high level statistical analysis of transactions and data, the incumbent will consistently improve the organization’s pricing structure, drive revenue and ensure the company’s ERP provides appropriate prices for all products to all Wajax customers. The incumbent will lead the team of assigned pricing administrators to deliver on group objectives.
Pricing Analysis and Reporting
• Identify opportunities through statistical analysis of transactional data to improve the pricing structure and drive revenue.
• Conduct statistical analysis of price changes to ensure the pricing structure is representative of the market.
• Review and analyze the various components comprising the pricing structure to ensure the pricing database is clean and efficient.
• Develop and submit monthly pricing reports for Management.
Pricing Structure Management
• Provide oversight of the pricing structure at the branch, region, territory and company-wide level, ensuring the ERP provides the appropriate prices for all products to all customers.
• Review all pricing adjustments made by staff members.
• Review price overrides and low margin sales.
• Conduct research and analysis to develop processes and tools for the improvement of the department and to better identify pricing opportunities and evaluation of customer profitability.
• Coordinate the work of pricing administrators on group objectives.
• Provide staff support including discussions and project follow-up.
• Ensuring departmental effectiveness and efficiency in working methods.
• Support pricing administrators' pricing analysis and adjustments as well as communication and branch support responsibilities.
Your Skills and Qualifications
• College diploma in sciences, information technology or business administration
• Proven experience working with large data sets
• Clear leadership abilities.
• High analytical skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and algorithm development.
• •Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
• High attention to details.
• Bilingual in both English and French (spoken and written).
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.