A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Working in collaboration with internal stakeholders, the Analyst will be responsible for:
- Running all required analyses pertaining to sales forecast management, plant capacity management, customer and market trends, and inventory management as well as the design of different analysis models;
- Responding to various internal and senior management requests while respecting operational constraints and profitability requirements;
- Improving and creating analysis and decision support tools to maximize supply chain effectiveness;
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Manager to plan, develop and deliver new projects;
- Helping to prepare capacity presentation reports.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field;
- Minimum of five years’ supply chain experience;
- Bilingual: French and English;
- Excellent command of ERP integrated management systems in a manufacturing environment;
- Proficiency in Access and Excel at an intermediate level;
- APICS Certification (CPIM) and knowledge of JDE are a plus.
Team player with a strong sense of organization, attention to detail and ability to summarize and present information clearly.
Confab Laboratories is part of Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with over 35,000 employees across 165 countries.
Confab specializes in the development and manufacturing of non-sterile pharmaceutical drugs (CDMO). The plant, located on the south shore of Montreal, is growing with major expansion investments underway to support an increasing volume of R&D projects as well as pioneering new dosage forms.
The company complies with both Canadian and US regulatory requirements. To know more about Confab Laboratories please visit the website at http://www.confab.com/
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.