At Domtar, it’s in our fiber to deliver the highest value to our customers, empower our employees to excel and positively impact our host communities. You want to join a world-class leader of the fiber industry? You share our values of Agility, Caring and Innovation?
We are currently looking for a Supervisor, Invoicing and Technical Support for the Financial Transaction Support group. This group executes transactional processes for the Corporation’s pulp and paper mill sector, in the areas of sales accounting, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Reporting to the Manager, Accounts Receivable, your role as Supervisor, Invoicing and Technical Support will consist of managing financial processes and employees in the Invoicing group. You will also provide management reporting and decision support to Finance, Sales and Customer Service Senior management.
More specifically, you will have to:
• Manage finance staff (approximately 10 people) and change management process in the Invoicing group and ensuring a high level of customer service to all customers;
• Working with the team and other departments, review, evaluate and continuously improve all finance processes (for all sectors) related to the invoicing function;
• Manage the numerous IT projects impacting the Invoicing group, including those initiated outside of the Finance Transaction Support (FTS) group. Represent the team on projects initiated outside of FTS and play an active role in ensuring the needs of the group are met;
• Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles as well as internal control standards as required under Sarbanes-Oxley Act;
• Responsible for harmonizing business processes and change management.
You must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, aptitude tests and reference verification.
Domtar is an equal opportunity employer. We invite women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Join the fiber innovation wave!
For more information on this position, please visit our website "Careers section": www.domtar.com
Reference number: # 615
Domtar is a leading provider of a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and absorbent hygiene products. With approximately 9,850 employees serving more than 50 countries around the world, Domtar is driven by a commitment to turn sustainable wood fiber into useful products that people rely on every day. To learn more, visit www.domtar.com.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.