A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 37.5h
Location: Place Bonaventure, 800 de la Gauchetiere W., Montreal
Department: Audit and Control
Accountable to provide excellent customer service and support to assigned business groups and/or customers, acting as the first point of contact for customer transaction, product and/or process inquiries through email, fax telephone and workflow technology. Accountable to proficiently support one or more call flow queues at the required service level or better, applying thorough knowledge within subject matter specialties. Represent assigned lines of business (LOBs) professionally, following procedures to immediately resolve standard and relatively straightforward inquiries, requests and issues, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members or the manager.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Product and Process
- Risk and Control
- Business Performance Management
Product and Process Provide cost-effective first-level business support by applying known solutions to problems and/or investigating relatively straightforward inquiries, in accordance with standard procedures. Escalate issues when the issue cannot be resolved expediently. Review and respond to all customer inquiries (phone, fax, email, workflow technology) with high quality, professional service and within service standards, ensuring tact in explaining procedures and/or legal requirements clearly and concisely. Resolve the majority of issues as specified in the service level agreement/ business partner agreement (SLA/ BPA) as the first point of contact. Support internal business partners in establishing and maintaining constructive relationships with customers. Process and/or fulfill transactions. Address and resolve repetitive problems that negatively impact customers; escalate to manager, where necessary.
Risk and Control Keep informed of changes in regulatory requirements and Bank standards, policies and procedures (P and Ps) related to product area(s). Follow regulatory and compliance procedures. Escalate issues where appropriate, as per guidelines. Identify potential risk situations, and escalate to more senior team members or the manager. Note: Shading denotes the progression of work and elements of work that increase in accountabilities from one grade to another.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS a) Knowledge:
- College diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1 to 2 years of related experience
- Good knowledge of standard desktop applications used by the business unit
- Good knowledge and understanding of the business unit's key products and services, processes and controls – Registered and non registered Term products, Mutual Funds, Tax Free Savings Account
- Good understanding of risk and regulatory requirements of the role
- Good knowledge of departmental systems and applications- IPS, CFM, RPM and Customer Connect
- Bilingualism is required
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good investigation skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good written and oral communication skills (English & French)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.